April 26, 2021

They are BACK!

"It’s joy and happiness all over our schools because our learners in P7, P6, S.3 and S.4 are back! The teachers, the parents as well as the learners are very happy,” says Robinah, Head Teacher at the Primary School.

Head Teacher, Robinah, with Primary 6 students


Uganda began a phased reopening of schools starting last October and by August, all classes will be opened since their closure in March of 2020. We are thrilled to be able to again provide two meals per day, health care, vocational learning, and education all in a holistic, Christ-centered atmosphere to over 500 children.

“When I was at home during the lockdown, I felt hopeless because I could not study. I feel comfortable when lam at school. Am so excited that am back to my beautiful school with lovely teachers. Right now, am studying hard to see that I join primary seven,” says Kayesu Flavia (far left) who is in Primary six class.